Archives



entriesaboutwhat am i reading?blogs i love!my rating scale

Sunday, August 1, 2010
Versatile Blogger Award @ 9:01 AM

I'm so excited that I was nominated for this award! I would like to thank (\__/) for nominating me for this award. It means so much :)


There are some conditions that come with receiving this award:

1. (no brainer) Thank and link back to the person who gave you the award.
2. Share 7 things about yourself.
3. Pass the award along to 10 bloggers who you have recently discovered and who you think are fantastic.
4. Contact the bloggers you’ve picked and let them know about the award!

So, seven things about myself:

1. I love hockey.
2. Reading and music and movies=my loves :]
3. Obsession? -HARRY POTTER.
4. I wish all those perfect guys from books and movies really existed ;)
5. I don't want to grow up.
6. Favorite colors-purple and orange!
7. I am in the marching band and play the trumpet :)

Here's the ten blogs I'm nominating:

1. B.A.M. Book Reviews
2.
Lauren's Crammed Bookshelf
3.
Hope's Bookshelf
4.
Jinky is Reading
5.
Glitterbomb Reading
6.
Along for the Ride
7.
Epic Book Nerd
8.
TinasBookReviews
9.
Midnight Bloom Reads
10.
Books Are My Best Friends!

Thanks again, (\__/), and congratulations to all of the blogs listed above ^^ :)