Archives



entriesaboutwhat am i reading?blogs i love!my rating scale

Friday, July 30, 2010
Book Blogger Hop (1)/Follow Friday (1) @ 8:39 AM


Hello everyone :) This is my first week participating in Book Blogger Hop, hosted by Jen at Crazy For Books, and Follow Friday, hosted by Parajunkee's View! I would just like to thank you for coming to my blog :) I hope you like it and maybe even decide to follow! Just comment and let me know that you've been here so that I can check out your blog too :]

Question: Who is your favorite new-to-you author so far this year?

My Response: I haven't had much time to read too much this year, but I would have to say Sara Shepard (author of the Pretty Little Liars series) or Ben Sherwood (author of The Life and Death of Charlie St. Cloud). They're both completely different authors, but I thoroughly enjoyed reading their books, and cannot wait to read more by them!

What do you think? Who is your favorite new-to-you author so far this year? Leave me a comment and let me know!


Thank you again for visiting :) Have an absolutely fantastic weekend!