Archives



entriesaboutwhat am i reading?blogs i love!my rating scale

Thursday, April 2, 2009
Booking Through Thursday: Catch Up (9) @ 6:16 AM

Last weeks' entry: What’s the best ‘worst’ book you’ve ever read — the one you like despite some negative reviews or features?”

I'm not really sure which books that I've enjoyed that others didn't, but I think that the Twilight saga would suffice. I'm not obsessed, like all the other people out there, but I do think they're good books, and would consider reading them again. I know that there's readers out there who absolutely hate the idea of the Twilight books, so I chose this series because most of the other books I read are enjoyed by most people.

I saw that National Library week is coming up in April, and that led to some questions. How often do you use your public library and how do you use it? Has the coffeehouse/bookstore replaced the library? Did you go to the library as a child? Do you have any particular memories of the library? Do you like sleek, modern, active libraries or the older, darker, quiet, cozy libraries?

I don't often use my public library, just because I don't have enough time to go. If I did go, I would probably use it for recreation reading, and for the projects that need research. The bookstore has replaced the library for me, just because I like to keep the books I enjoy, but I would also be happy going to the library. I went to the library as a child, but never a lot. I like the newer libraries, just because it appeals to me more, and seems more comfortable.

-Kaylee. :D