Archives



entriesaboutwhat am i reading?blogs i love!my rating scale

Thursday, March 5, 2009
Booking Through Thursday: Catch Up (6) @ 6:22 AM

I absentmindedly forgot to do my entry for 'Booking Through Thursday' last week, so I'll catch up this week, with last weeks answer first, following the most recent entry.

Hardcover? Or paperback?
Illustrations? Or just text?
First editions? Or you don’t care?
Signed by the author? Or not?

To be honest, I prefer paperback, but if I happen to come across a hardcover book that I want to read, then hey, I'm going to read it.
Usually just text, but if there's illustrations, again, I don't really mind if it's a good book.
I honestly don't really care if it's a first edition or not.
It'd be GREAT to have all of my books signed by the author, but unfortunately that's not going to happen, so again, it doesn't really matter.

What’s the best book that YOU haven’t read yet?
Honestly, I believe that The Notebook by Nicholas Sparks is the 'best book that i haven't read.' This is because I've heard nothing but good things about the book, and I think that it sounds like a darling novel. The only thing I will have trouble with is the crying, as it seems that many people cry when reading the book or watching the movie. Romance is my weak spot, so I'm definitely looking forward to finally reading it when I get a chancee.


-Kaylee.