Archives



entriesaboutwhat am i reading?blogs i love!my rating scale

Thursday, March 12, 2009
Booking Through Thursday (7) @ 8:28 AM

What book do you think should be made into a movie? And do you have any suggestions for the producers?
Or, What book do you think should NEVER be made into a movie?

Honestly, I think that Megan Meade's Guide to the McGowan Boys should be made into a movie. I don't know specifically why, but I found it a wonderful book, and it would make a great movie with all of the drama taken place. Another book that could be made into a movie is What Would Emma Do? This is a really meaningful book, and movie producers would do a great job making it that way.
The one book I couldn't stand being a movie is My Sister's Keeper by Jodi Picoult. This is because it was such a WONDERFUL book, that I would hate to see the disgrace the movie would bring to the book. The movies are never as good as the books, so I don't want to think lower of the book just because the movie wasn't as great.


-Kaylee.