Archives



entriesaboutwhat am i reading?blogs i love!my rating scale

Monday, January 12, 2009
Cover Craziness (2) @ 6:15 AM

The Luxe by Anna Godbersen. I don't usually like historical fiction books, but the minute I looked at this cover I LOVED it. The dress is just so lovely and the designs around the border just compliment the entire cover itself. I also love how the swirl of the 'L' is the frame of the woman's face. The only thing I don't like about this cover is the fact that the 'The' is so small, but it's still magnificent overall.







Nick and Norah's Infinite Playlist by David Lethivan & Rachel Cohn. I have always loved this cover because it's short & sweet. I also like the contrast of colors between the purple and white. My favorite part is the headphone wire made into a heart with the title in the center. I don't know if the book is any good, but I'm sure that I'll get the chance to find out someday.







Beautiful Americans by Lucy Silag. I like this cover because of how the colors just instantly catch my eye. I know it was supposed to be like that, but I really like it that way. I have always enjoyed sunsets and how they look, and this book reminded me of a sunset in many ways. I've heard that this was a good book, and is currently on my (never ending) reading list.






That's all for today. Enjoy!


-Kaylee.