Archives



entriesaboutwhat am i reading?blogs i love!my rating scale

Thursday, January 22, 2009
Booking Through Thursday (2) @ 6:02 AM

So, here's my last two entries of Booking Through Thursday, because I absentmindedly forgot to post last week. So my post from last week is first, and the most current question will be second.

What songs … either specific songs, or songs in general by a specific group or writer … have words that you love?
I have always enjoyed the music written and sung by Taylor Swift, specifically for the lyrics.

Why?
Taylor Swift is an AMAZING song writer, and her lyrics are original, unique, and meaningful. I can always tell that when she's performing, she is singing from the heart, and from personal experiences from which the song originated from. Taylor is just an overall fantastic writer and singer.

And … do the tunes that go with the fantastic lyrics live up to them?
Most definitely. Whenever songs come on the radio or on my iPod that I am familiar with, I want to sing a-long with them, whether there's other people present or not.

And here's this week's question:

Since “Inspiration” is (or should) the theme this week … what is your reading inspired by?
My reading is mostly inspired by magnificent authors that have written good books, and have motivated me to read more in order to find more good writers. I am also inspired to read because I can always lose myself in a good book and forget about all of the stressful things in life.

That's all for today, so enjoy!

-Kaylee.